»

Friday, May 22, 2009




Wow time goes bye fast. I feel like I just blogged the other day and then I realized that I haven't updated since February, so here it goes. We have been so busy. Feels like there is always something going on. Our big project was we remodeled our kitchen. We stained our cabinets and painted the walls. I love the new color and now I enjoy being in my kitchen. Before it was way to bright with yellow walls and I wasn't in love with it. But I am now. Let's see we also painted the boys room. Yeah it finally doesn't have the color of poop and the walls. We also put in wood floors in the hall and dinnig area. Love them so much. Easy clean up.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom's Place said...

Oh I love the color you chose! Gotta take pics of the flooring and the kitchen as a whole! I can't wait to see what it looks like! I wish I could see it in person!